We are looking for two Process Design Manager. Your main responsibility is to manage process design and equipment purchasing in heating and power plant projects. You are working in customer interface and close co-operation with project team and sub-suppliers.
We look for :
A person who shares the same interest with us for producing clean energy, a productive way of work, and good customer service.
In addition to your open-minded personality and good team skills, you might be…
- Experienced in heating and power plant processes
- Familiar with mass&energy balances
- BSc or MSc in energy technology or another relative field
- Curious to learn
We offer :
- A job where you’ll be a part of a dynamic, skilled team enabling growth and high quality of Finnish boiler technology.
- Possibility to develop professionally and build your role in a flexible company where every employee counts.
- Competitive salary and employee benefits, e.g. comprehensive occupational health care
Negotiable. We have offices from Helsinki to Kempele.
For further information:
Timo Huusko, Director, Business Development, tel +358 40 588 4327, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us to make KPA Unicon even better! Please apply by the 5th of December in here.