We are looking for an experienced Chief Project Engineer MEC, who will work as part of a customer team responsible for the management and implementation of the project mechanical engineering plans. Chief Project Engineer MEC oversees and coordinates design subcontracting and also assures the achievement of the expected outcome on time, on cost and with the required quality.
You are an open-minded, curious “make it happen” person with excellent communication skills and a highly empathic attitude.
We expect from you:
- Bsc. or Msc. in mechanical or energy engineering
- Experience in leading mechanical engineering in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge in plant engineering, design methods and related standards
- Fluent communication in Finnish and English (other language skills are an advantage).
- Innovative approach and good collaboration skills.
- Interesting, diverse, and challenging work with state-of-the-art technology and the opportunity for personal development in an international business environment.
- Competitive salary and employee benefits, e.g. comprehensive occupational health care
For more information on the position, please contact Petteri Kaikkonen, Technical Manager, tel:+358505306979, email@example.com
Join us to make KPA Unicon even better! Please apply by 5h of December, in here.