We are looking for a Chief project engineer EIC who will work as part of a customer team responsible for the implementation of project electrification, instrumentation, and automation. The main responsibilities are basic design, tenders, management of subcontractors, operating in the customer interface, site, and commissioning related tasks.
You are an open-minded, curious “make it happen” person with excellent communication skills and a highly empathic attitude.
We expect from you:
- Bsc. or Msc. in automation or electrical engineering or another relative field.
- Previous work experience in EIC field relevant to the position.
- Boiler technology know-how is an advantage (fluidized bed, grate, or burner boiler technology).
- Electrification, automation, and medium voltage expertise for power plants is an advantage.
- Fluent communication in Finnish and English (other language skills are an advantage).
- Innovative approach and good collaboration skills.
- interesting, diverse, and challenging work with state-of-the-art technology and the opportunity for personal development in an international business environment.
- Competitive salary and employee benefits, e.g. comprehensive occupational health care.
For more information on the position, please contact 3.5.2021 klo 8.00-10.00 or 10.5.2021 8.00-10.00 Mikko Savolainen, Chief Project Engineer, email@example.com tel:+358504384130
Join us to make KPA Unicon even better! Please apply by 16th of May, in here
Get to know more about KPA Unicon, our people, and projects https://careers.kpaunicon.com/en/